January 14, 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting the Combined Defence Service (CDS) examination in order to recruit candidates for the post of the officer to join the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. This exam is conducted two times a year.
In order to crack the Combined Defence Service (CDS) examination, candidates need enormous effort and better preparation strategy to shine in the future. Here is all that you need to crack the CDS 2021 examination.
Also Read: APPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2021 to be Out Tomorrow: Check Exam Date, Exam Pattern & Details
Know about your examination
- Knowing the examination pattern is a very important thing for every candidate. So that it will give some idea to prepare for the lessons.
- Candidates should be aware of the total number of questions, marking scheme, keywords, and other exam-related patterns.
- Candidates are required to pass two levels of examination: written test and SSB round. Those who clear both the rounds will be recruited to the forces.
Know your Cutoff marks
- Conducting authority selects the candidates according to their cutoff marks.
- So candidates should know the cutoff mark of the past two years in order to crack the CDS exam with high marks.
- Candidates who clear the two rounds will be called for the interview process.
Also Read: Check the latest SSC 2021 Job Recruitment & Updates Here
Know your Syllabus
- This is one of the important strategies for preparing for the CDS examination. Always know your subject syllabus correctly and perfectly so that you will be able to answer the questions asked in the exam without any fear.
- Knowing your complete syllabus will give you better confidence when you write the exam.
- Exam syllabus will be updated on the respective official website so never miss to download the syllabus and know what are the important topics in the syllabus and what are not included.
Where to start
- After taking the precautions into consideration candidates will be confused about where to start because there will be an ocean-like syllabus to study for the examination.
- The best strategy is to start with the previous year question papers. Find all the previous year question papers related to every subject and try to solve them with patience.
- This helps the candidates to know the level and type of questions will be asked in the examination.
- Candidates preparing for CDS examination can find the previous year question paper from the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in.
Also Read: NITRD Recruitment 2021: Apply for 56 posts @nitrd.nic.in
Consider every stage of Examination
- Candidates usually give more importance to the written examination. They should also keep the other aspects of the examination in the mind and should prepare accordingly.
- After clearing the written examination they have to be ready for the interview process where skills of the candidate, group discussion skills, speaking skills, etc. will be tested.
- So candidates should take the interview part seriously and they should work for it.
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.