Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will issue the admit cards for the recruitment exam of Head Constable GD in the month of December on its official website crpf.gov.in.
CRPF has planned to conduct the Head Constable GD written exam in December. The final dates are yet to be released. Candidates will be able to download the admit card using their own Application Number & Registered User ID. The recruitment is done to fill 1412 posts through a series of selection processes including Online Exam, PMT, PET, Medical Exam, and Merit Exam.
Read More: UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2021 Registration Open- last day to Apply
CRPF Head Constable GD Recruitment: Steps to Download Admit Card
Aspirants will be able to download the admit card using the following steps:
- Go to the official website of CRPF crpf.gov.in.
- Under the section of ‘Latest News’, click on the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the link ‘CRPF Head Constable General GD Admit Card 2020’.
- Fill in the details asked such as User ID, etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the admit card and take the print out of the same for future purposes.
Read More: SSC Releases Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 For CR @official website; Download Admit Card Direct Link Here
CRPF Head Constable GD Recruitment: Details Highlighted on Admit Card
Candidates must check whether the following details are mentioned or not in the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor.
Also Read: Bihar Police Constable PET admit card 2020 released: Check Details Here
LATEST SARKARI JOBS, GOVT JOB ALERTS, SARKARI RESULT & VACANCIES 2020
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.