BARC Security Guard Admit Card 2020-21: Admit Cards for the Physical Test Released @Official Website, Check Details Here
January 12, 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has updated the details for the Security Guard post on the official website @barc.gov.in. The physical test will commence from February 1, 2021. BARC Security Guard test will commence at Physical Training Athletic and Aquatic Sports Complex. Candidates will be recruited on the basis of physical test and written test.
BARC Security Guard 2020-21: Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps to download the BARC security guard Admit card 2020-21:
- Step 1: Go to the official website barc.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the advertisement no. 2/2019 (R-II).
- Step 3: Click on the post-Security Guard.
- Step 4: Find and click on the Admit card link.
- Step 5: Fill all the required details.
- Step 6: You will view the Admit card. Download and take a print out for further use.
Also read: Government Jobs 2021 Live Updates: Check UPSC, IAF Group X/Y, DRDO, CISF ASI, BEL, BARC, and IB ACIO Here
BARC Security Guard 2020-21: Documents Required on the Day of Exam
The following documents are required on the day of examination:
- Print out of the online application
- 2 recent passport size photo
- Date of birth proof
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, PAN card, etc)
- Valid category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) certificate
- Discharge certificate
- Certificate applicable for a sportsperson
BARC Security Guard Admit Card 2020-21 Update: Important Highlights
|Name of the exam
||BARC ASG and SG
|Type of exam
||10th and graduation
||BHABHA Atomic Research Centre
||Assistant Security Guard and Security Guard
||All over India
||Physical test and Written-test
|Date of physical test
||January 18 to 29, 2021
Read More: BECIL Manpower Admit Card 2021 To Release Soon; Check BECIL Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Exam & Admit Card Details Here
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.