January 5, 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has officially announced the Physical Test date and Admit card for the posts of Assistant Security Officer (ASO) Recruitment 2020 on its official website on December 24, 2020.The written test has been scheduled to be conducted by BARC on January 18, 2021 (Female Candidate) and from January 19 to January 29, 2021 (Male Candidates). Candidates who have qualified for this post can download their call letter for Physical Test from the official BARC website @barc.gov.in
Check: Official Notification--BARC ASO Physical Events Test
BARC ASO Admit Card 2021: Highlights
||Assistant Security Officer
||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
|Admit card status
|Admit Card out
||December 24, 2021
||January 18, 2021 (Female Candidate) January 19 to 29, 2021 (Male Candidates)
||Running Long Jump Chin ups / Push ups Sit ups
||“Physical Training Athletic & Aquatic (Ptaa) Sports Complex, Opposite New Training School Complex (Ntsc) Anushaktinagar,Mumbai – 400094”
Check: BARC Mysore Recruitment 2021: Application Begins for 47 Stipendiary Training Category I & II Posts; Check Schedule, Vacancies Available Here
BARC ASO Admit Card 2021: How to download admit card?
- Step 1: Visit the BARC ASO official website barc.gov.in
- Step 2: Go to the career section and hit on the link Physical Test Admit card
- Step 3: Now, you'll be redirected to a login page
- Step 4: Key in Your email ID and password
- Step 5: Download BARC ASO Admit card by clicking on the download link
- Step 6: Take a printout of your Admit Card and keep it for future references
A direct link to download the BARC ASO Admit Card 2021 is provided below.
Direct Link: Download Here--BARC ASO Admit Card 2021
BARC ASO Admit Card 2021: General Instructions
Candidates are required to follow certain instructions that are issued by BARC.
- Candidates should bring a hard copy of the BARC ASO Admit Card 2021 along with (SSC)/Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Original Identity proof (such as Voter ID card / Aadhaar card / PAN card / driving license / /service identity card issued by Central/State Government etc)
- Valid Caste Certificate
- If candidate have a Discharge certificate (in case of Ex-servicemen/Ex-Police/Ex-Paramilitary personnel)
- In addition, Candidates should bring certificates issued to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- Certificate issued to persons domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of J&K during 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989
- Moreover, Candidates come with NOC from present employer in case of candidates serving under Central / State Government / PSU/ Autonomous Body
- Certificate applicable for Meritorious sports person
- After that, Divorce decree in case of divorced women, Order issued by court in case of judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried Ø Certificate issued in r/o candidate staying in hill areas
Check: Final Instructions for BARC ASO Physical Events Test
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.