January 2, 2021: The Elementary Education Board Assam has released the admit cards for the Assam TET on its official website @ssa.assam.gov.in.
The Board will conduct the Assam TET exam on January 10, 2021. The exam is conducted every year to recruit teachers for Upper Primary and Lower Primary classes. The applicants will be able to download the call letter using Application ID, DOB, Registration Number, and Password.
Also Read: WBBPE West Bengal Teachers Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 16,500 Assistant Teachers Vacancies; Check Details Here
Assam TET 2021: Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to download the call letter for the recruitment exam:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Board ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the tab of ‘Teaching Eligibility Test’
- Step 3: Tap on the link saying ‘Assam TET Admit Card 2021’.
- Step 4: Provide the required details such as registration number/ Username and password.
- Step 5: The call letter will be displayed on the screen. Download the hall ticket and take its print out for examination purpose.
Assam TET 2021: Details Shown on Admit Card
Candidates must cross-verify the details shown on the admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Center and Exam Center Code
- Duration of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Post Applied For
- Exam Related Instructions
Assam TET 2021: Documents Requirement
Following documents must be carried to the examination center:
- Assam TET 2021 Admit card
- Valid ID proof. The ID proof could be from Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Passport, Driver License, ID issued by Govt Employee, School or University
- Passport Size photo
The exam will be held for 200 marks and divided into 2 papers. Candidates are required to follow the examination protocols such as avoiding usage of mobile phones or electronic gadgets, reporting at the examination center 45 minutes prior, etc.
Read More: HP TET 2020 Answer Key Released @hpbose.org for November Session; Direct Link Here
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.