January 19, 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) has started the online application correction for AFCAT (I) exam 2021 on January 18, 2021. If candidates want any correction to be made in their application form shall be made till January 21, 2021. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 250. AFCAT (I) 2021 exam will commence on February 20, 2021. Admit cards will be issued to the candidates on February 5, 2021.
Read: Air Force School Avadi Recruitment 2021 Apply @afschoolavadi.com
AFCAT (I) 2021 Online Application: How to Make Corrections
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps to edit the AFCAT (I) 2021 application form:
- Step 1: Go to the official website careerairforce.nic.in
- Step 2: Go to the login page.
- Step 3: Log in with ID and Password.
- Step 4: Click on the online application correction link.
- Step 5: Correct the details
- Step 6: Save the application form.
Also Read: Government Jobs 2021 Live Updates: Check UPSC, IAF Group X/Y, DRDO, CISF ASI, BEL, BARC, and IB ACIO Here
AFCAT (I) 2021 Online Application: Documents Required
Following documents are required to apply for AFCAT (I) 2021:
- Adhaar card
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Scanned photos, signature, and thumb impression
Click: Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2020, Gujarat- Group Y, Non-Technical Trades
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.