January 29, 2021: The National Council of Educational Research and Training has issued the admit cards for NTSE stage 2 exam 2021 on January 29, 2021 on the official website of NCERT @ncert.nic.in and @ciet.nic.in.
The Council has planned to conduct the NTSE 2021 Stage 2 on February 14, 2021. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam can download their hall tickets using their state roll number and date of birth. The exam is scheduled to be held at various exam centers. Though, the officials have announced that the test centers in three cities are changed.
Also Read: NTSE Exam 2020: Stage II Preparation Tips and Strategies
NTSE 2021 (Stage 2): How to Download the Admit Card
Aspirants can download their admit card following the below-given steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of NCERT i.e., ncert.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link for downloading the admit card that says ‘NTSE 2020 admit card’. This link will be available on the homepage itself.
- Step 3: The login page will appear. Enter the state roll number and date of birth.
- Step 4: The NTSE 2021 stage II admit card will be displayed. Download the hall ticket and print the same for future use.
NTSE 2021 (Stage 2): Examination Centers Modification
There are changes made in the 3 exam centers that are listed below:
- Candidates who were to appear at Punjab allotted centers are moved to Chandigarh center as there will be no center in Ludhiana.
- Candidates of Kerala center are transferred to Kochi center as Thiruvananthapuram center will not be available.
- Aspirants are notified that there will be two centers in Maharashtra located in Mumbai and Pune. Request for Nagpur center has been denied and the candidates who were in the support of Nagpur center are allowed to appear for the exam in either Raipur (Chattisgarh) or Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). For the same, a mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More: NTSE Stage 2 Exam 2020 Revised Schedule Released; Check Details Here
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.