MPTET 2021 Syllabus is the decided length of course decided by the MP Board of higher education authorities which the candidates need to prepare. The Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 will be the deciding factor for considering relevant candidates at the post of Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers. To consider taking the MPTET 2021 Exam, the event applicant must acknowledge the exam pattern and more significantly the MPTET 2021 Syllabus.
Get FREE MPTET 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
Applicants preparing according to the official notification of MPTET 2021 Syllabus can perform better in the exam than peer candidates. Also, MPTET 2021 Syllabus along with the eczema pattern is mentioned in the article to get the relevant data and information. Check out the subject and the MPTET 2021 Syllabus for which applicants can be ready once the online exam dates are released. Till then, get all the required acknowledgement form this particular article on MPTET 2021 Syllabus.
MPTET 2021 Syllabus Highlights
|Authorized Body For MPTET 2021 Syllabus
||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
||Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
|Applicant Selection Process
||Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers
MPTET Imporant Dates
MPTET 2021 Important Dates
|List of Events
|Fees payment through E-challan
|Deadline for fees payment
|MPTET form correction
|MPTET 2021 Exam Date
MPTET Exam Pattern
MPTET 2021 Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test with consideration of the MPTET 2021 Syllabus. Amongst the two papers, Paper-I will be of 150 marks while the Paper-II will be of 200 marks. OMR sheet will be provided to the applicants as there are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs’) to fill out the correct choice. Below is the exam pattern for the candidates who are preparing for the coming exam with reference to MPTET 2021 Syllabus.
|Child Development and Pedagogy
MPTET 2021 Syllabus
The MPTET 2021 Syllabus consists of five distinctive subjects where applicants must acknowledge the detailed aspects of the syllabus. Below are the details listed for the MPTET 2021 Syllabus according to the subject and the topic it covers for applicants' reference before appearing for the actual exam.
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- The method and practice of teaching inclusive of the concept for child development
- The academic aspect of child development
- Prospects of a child’s development and academic growth
- Study on child’s mental health and behaviour
- Sole principles of child development
- Mental health and behaviour issues of a child
- Socialization procedure: a child and the social world (teacher, parents and classmates)
- Piaget, Pavlov, Thorndike and Kohlberg: constructs and significant aspects
- Academic aspects of child-centred and progression
- A child’s critical behaviour and its measurement
- Assessment of learning and its alterations
- Continuation and alterations in the evaluation procedure
- Assessment based on class or standard, nature and practices (beliefs)
- The concept of inclusive education and the respective children with special requirements
- Student identification constitutes a diversified training, comprising private and non-privileged classes
- Identifying the needs of children with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Looking out for talented, creative, and special students
- A problem child has from the prospect of identification and diagnosis side
- Child crimes along with its causes and types
- Learning and Education (Pedagogy)
- Children learning and the reason for failure and success
- The fundamental process of teaching and learning
- A child as a problem solver and explorer
- Alternative conceptions of learning
- Knowledge and momentum along with encouragement and learning
- Aptitude and its measurement
- Memory and forgetfulness
- Number System
- Addition and Subtraction
- Units of length, weight and volume
- Conversion of Units
- The volume of a solid from units
- Four fundamental math operations
- Pattern-based on operations
- Centre, radius and diameter of a circle
- Area and perimeter
- 2D figures
- Reading clock time and its format in AM and PM
- 24 hour’s clock and a 12 hour’s clock
- Patterns in multiplication and division
- Geometric patterns and symmetry
- Representation of a bar graph
- Pedagogical Issues
- Momentum to think and reason for math lessons
- The significance of mathematics in the curriculum
- The creation of newer methods of evaluation, and diagnostic tests
- Ability to apply new methods of learning mathematics in the classroom.
- Environmental Study
- Family and social relations
- Our animals & birds
- Our trees & plants
- Sports and Activities
- Activities include Sports, Science and Yoga
- Family festivals, several festive ways
- Several occupations, industries and businesses
- Different places for animals, birds and people, the requirement for a house for a healthy life.
- Protection and maintenance of local buildings, public assets, and inclusive of the national heritage
- Excellent accommodation and the materials utilized in its construction,
- Valuation of the construction materials
- Bathroom hygiene, cleanliness of the environment
- Our food & habits
- A requirement of food and its components
- The importance of fruits and plants; parts of the plant
- A protein-rich amalgamation of food items
- Measures for food hygiene and safety precautions
- Safety of food resources
- Water and air pollution and infection
- A requirement for clean air and water.
- Study of climate, water cycle and its effects
- Role of humans in climate change
- Sources of water, maintenance and methods of conservation of water.
- Diseases caused by infected air and water
- Treatment and prevention along with water-saving tactics
- Pollution and protection of air, water, and soil
- Natural objects and yield
- Amalgamation of soil, water, seed and crop, organic-chemical fertilizer.
- Several crops and its production forms.
- Significant agricultural works and equipment
- Human-made tools and the effect of his activities
- Deforestation and urbanization
- Ozone depletion, acid rain, global warming, green-house effect and its solutions
- Polythene and plastic as a decomposing agent
- Disaster management
- Pedagogical issue
- Need for environmental studies
- Methods and activities
- Practical and project work
- Discussion, debate, presentation
- English Language
- Two unseen distinctive prose passages with questionnaires on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability
- Pedagogy of language development:
- Learn and acquire languages
- Principles of teaching a second language
- Language, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Listening and speaking function and language function
Ques. When can I download the MPTET 2021 Syllabus?
Ans. The MPTET official authorized body will upload the MPTET 2021 Syllabus at their official website from which applicants can download the pdf file.
Ques. What are the type of questions and the format of the exam?
Ans. There will be multiple choice questions and the exam will be according to Paper I and Paper II format.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.