The candidates are invited through online from eligible candidates for recruitment of the ESIC 2020. The selection processes are subject to vary with the change of the posts. Candidates who are looking for the exam pattern of ESIC Recruitment should check the ESIC Recruitment 2020 Post-wise Exam Pattern.
Get FREE ESIC 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
In the following part of the article, candidates will find the selection process of Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II, Junior Engineer, MTS, UDC and Stenographer. Follow the article to know the details of the most prestigious posts offered by ESIC Recruitment 2020:
Selection Process of ESIC Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by the interview. The eligible candidates only will be allowed on the next stage of the selection process. The exam will be conducted in two parts/stages as follows:
Part I – Written Examination
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
- The detailed topic wise Syllabus of General Medicine, Paediatrics, Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine.
- The candidates qualifying in Written Examination will be considered for shortlisting for the interview on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
Part II – Interview – 50 Marks
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
- The Interview will be a face to face exam to test the candidate’s psychological state and intelligence.
- The interview for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic) will be held as per the choice of the conducting body.
- The venue will be notified at the time of calling for the interview.
Selection Process of ESIC Junior Engineer
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess Professional Knowledge and General Knowledge/Intelligence) of total 200 Marks.
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be decided at the discretion of ESIC.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The final selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
Selection Process of ESIC MTS, UDC and Stenographer
- Written examination conducted by the organization comprises four subjects i.e. Numerical Ability, English Language, General Intelligence, & General Awareness.
- The question paper will be set in Hindi & English language.
- Maximum marks will be 200 in the question paper.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Computer Skill Test:
- Computer Skill Test shall be conducted to secure 50 marks.
- Computer skill test comprises Preparation of two PowerPoint Presentations/Slides on MS-PowerPoint, Typing a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words in MS-Word and Preparation of Table/Database in MS-Excel.
- The total marks of the Computer Skill Test shall be 50 (Fifty).
- The duration of the test is 30 minutes.
Most of the aspirants are unaware of the show the Cutoff marks can affect the selection process of ESIC Recruitment 2020. To have a clear idea about the graph of the cutoff marks of ESIC Recruitment 2020, check ESIC Recruitment 2020 Result & Cutoff Marks
We hope that the above-mentioned information has provided the answer to your questions. If you still have any more questions, do ask in the comment section.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.