Application Form of ESIC Recruitment was released on December 21, 2019, and the last date to submit the ESIC Recruitment 2020 Application Form will be on January 21, 2020. The dates are announced on the official website. Before applying for ESI Exam 2020, the candidate has to ensure that he/she satisfies the Eligibility Criteria. Check Eligibility Criteria of ESIC Recruitment 2020
Get FREE ESIC 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
Candidates must apply online for the ESIC 2020 Recruitment exam through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The candidates are advised to submit the only single online application. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in the online application during the currency of this recruitment process
Steps before Application Process
Before you start applying or begin the application process, there are few points you need to check and get them done for a smoother application process such as:
- An active their valid personal email ID and mobile no.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- The necessary details/documents.
- The necessary documents for online payments.
How to apply for the ESIC Exam?
Candidates who are willing to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020, can follow the below-mentioned steps for the hustle-free application process.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in
- Then click on “Recruitment”.
- Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking 'I Agree' checkbox given below and pressing the 'Start' button
- Applicants need to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. with them while signing up.
- The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the E-mail ID & Mobile No. provided, so candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the Email ID & Mobile No. before proceeding.
- Now login and fill up all the information asked in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly
- The candidates should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate can make necessary corrections, (if any) before submission of application. However, candidates are not allowed to change the Email–ID, Mobile Number, Candidate Name, Post.
- The candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with a unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
- On completion of Step-II, after a minimum 24 to 36 hours candidate needs Login and Click on “Make Payment” link and deposit the requisite examination fee.
On completion of Step-II, after minimum 24 to 36 hours candidate needs Login and Click on “Make Payment” link and deposit the requisite examination fee through On-line mode only.
- All the candidates must pay the Registration Fee online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Application Fees for General/ OBC category is INR 500/-.
- Application Fees - INR 250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates/ Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen.
- The fees will be refunded with bank charges before appearing for the examination.
Guidelines for Required Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Guidelines for Photograph
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Maximum size of the file should be 100kb.
- Scan the Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
Guidelines for Signature
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black or Blue Ink pen.
- Maximum size of the file should be 100kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
Note - t the size of the scanned image is not more than above specifications. If the size of the file is more, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Guidelines for Email id & Mobile no
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in the online application during the currency of this recruitment process.
- The ESIC will also send Interview Letters for the interview and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates.
- Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
The candidates are advised to submit the only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that the online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee.
The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.