DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Preparation Tips
Aspiring candidates can take up the DRDO 2021 Recruitment Examination and get the opportunity to become a scientist developing products that will be helpful for the nation's defence system. If you are an engineer passionate about the subject and curious about research and development then DRDO offers you with one of a kind opportunity to serve the country.
The selection procedure for 2021 will consist of Tier–I (Screening) & Tier-II (Final Selection). The exam will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Here are some preparation tips for aspiring candidates.
Tips for General Awareness
- For the General Awareness section, you should clear this section chapter wise.
- Start reading NCERT Books from Standard-VIII - XII.
- Read newspaper and magazines to stay updated on the latest news.
- keep yourself updated with the latest happenings.
- Maintain the notes of current affairs (at least 6 months).
- Maintain the notes of current affairs (at least 6 months)
- Thoroughly go through the Static GK Section.
- Required to Solve Previous Papers, mock tests & sample papers.
Strategy for General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability section
- Try to solve at least one SET of reading per day.
- If any sort of question is difficult to understand, invest more time on such topics.
- Give you at least 2 hours a day on reasoning.
- Must solve previous year paper of Reasoning.
- Attempt online reasoning mock tests in leisure time to utilize your time.
Strategy for Quantitative Aptitude
- Write your steps clearly and line-by-line
- Follow a systematic method while solving Mathematical problems
- Start the practice topic-wise and then solve the sample papers.
- While solving various problems, figure out the topics that you are good at.
- Methods based on lateral reasoning, generalized formulae and simplification of the question help you score more.
Strategy for General English
- Learn 5 words daily and memorize the words learned over the week on weekends.
- Make reading is a habit. It requires regular effort and interest of the pursuant.
- Read any newspaper, novel or article you find, start on the lower side and slowly let the interest take you over.
- Read the passage rapidly twice or thrice before you answer, to avoid mistakes, which will be a game-changer.
- Simply dig out your old grammar books and go over the rules and practice papers.
Strategy for General Science
- Start your preparation by Go through NCERT textbooks and revise them thoroughly.
- Stick to the basics only. Preparing from the NCERTs is enough for the core subjects.
- Update yourself on the latest scientific developments happening in India and abroad.
- If any concept confuses you or you don’t understand it well enough from the NCERTs, feel free to look up on the Internet.
- If there is an event in India related to science, always go through the basic science involved in that area.
General Tips DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Preparation
- When starting your preparation download syllabus and know about the pattern of the exam.
- Collect proper study materials before start preparing for the exam. There will not be any time to waste on unnecessary books.
- Have a preparation strategy for preparation giving equal time to each subject.
- Download sample paper from online and solve them to get an idea about the exam paper.
- Take good care of your physical and mental fitness. Try to avoid junk food and drinks. Eat healthily and stay hydrated.
- Make the study plan in such a way that each subject are supposed to be completed before the exam.
Last Minute Preparation Tips For DRDO CEPTAM 2021
- Attempt your strong subject first.
- Focus on your accuracy.
- Do not give much time to any question.
- Skip confusing questions.
- Before going to the exam, have a good look at the Math formula.
- Always be positive and motivated.
Ques. Is DRDO Recruitment Exam conducted every year?
Ans. DRDO Recruitment process depends on the vacancies. It might not necessarily be once in a year for all the posts.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.