DRDO CEPTAM Exam Pattern 2021 is prescribed by Centre for Personnel Talent Management for Tech A, A&A and MTS. All the exams comprise two tiers. The pattern is different for different tiers and posts. The exam will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Get FREE DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Mock Tests, Sectional Quiz, Previous Years Papers. Click Here
The syllabus of DRDO CEPTAM is also prescribed by the DRDO. The DRDO CEPTAM 2021 exam syllabus varies with the choice of post. To know the syllabus in details, check DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Post-wise Syllabus
DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Exam Pattern Tech ‘A’
- The exam will be conducted in computer-based mode.
- The question paper is divided into two sections: A and B.
- The maximum marks allotted for this test are 150.
- The duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
- Part A of the question paper comprises questions from Quantitative Ability/Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English Language (basic knowledge), General Science.
- Section B comprises questions specific to trade/discipline as per the post-code.
- The provisional selection will be based on the merit of the Tier-I exam depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate.
- There are no negative marks for wrong answers
||Number of Questions
||Quantitative Ability/Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English Language (Basic Knowledge), General Science
|Section B: Specific to trade/discipline of the postcode
- The Tier-II of DRDO CEPTAM is a trade test which is conducted for the qualified candidates of Tier-I.
- Trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade to test the practical skills of the candidates.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 40% for UR/OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Exam Pattern MTS Recruitment
- The selection process of DRDO CEPTAM MTS recruitment comprises two stages - Tier-I Tier-II.
- Tier-I is for screening while tier 2 is for final selection.
- The tests will comprise objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The language of the question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Tier-I comprises questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability.
- Tier-II consists of questions from General Science, General Math and General English.
||Number of Questions
||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability
DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Exam Pattern A&A Post
- The test paper for Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing), Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing), Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) and Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), comprises questions from Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability, General English and Hindi or English Language.
- Each section comprises 50 questions
- The total marks allotted to the tier 1 exam is 150.
- The duration of the test is 120 minutes
- The test paper of tier 1 for Security Assistant ‘A’, Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III), Asstt Halwai-cum Cook, Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ and Fireman comprises 100 questions from Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability and 25 questions each from General English and trade-related subjects.
- The provisional selection of candidates will be based on the merit obtained in tier 1
- The minimum qualifying marks for tier 1 is 40% for UR/OBC/EWS candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates
Tier 2 is held for all postcodes. Candidates in this tier are required to appear for Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test as per the posts. This stage is qualifying in nature but candidates need to clear this stage.
Ques. Who specifies the exam pattern of DRDO CEPTAM 2021?
Ans. The exam pattern for each post is prescribed by DRDO.
Ques. Why is the exam pattern necessary to crack DRDO CEPTAM 2021?
Ans. Having knowledge of the DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Exam Pattern is very crucial for preparation. It will help you to prepare your study notes, study plan and organize your mock tests. It will definitely navigate you to compose an exam-like atmosphere at your home.
Ques. When will the DRDO CEPTAM 2021 exam pattern be released?
Ans. The exam pattern of DRDO CEPTAM 2021 exam will be released with the official notification of the exam on the official website.
Ques. How many tiers are there in the DRDO CEPTAM 2021 exam?
Ans. Regardless of your choice of the post, there will be two tiers in the selection process of DRDO CEPTAM 2021.
Ques. Is there any negative marking?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in DRDO CEPTAM 2021. Also, there will be no deductions if any question is felt unanswered.
Ques. Are there any sectional timings in the exam?
Ans. No, there are no sectional timings in the exam.
Ques. Does Tier-II comprise a skill test for all posts?
Ans. No, Tier-II for “Tech A” post is a trade test while it is Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test for A&A post. For MTS post, Tier-II comprises three sections.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.