All Indian candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Therefore, Candidates are urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later. Check DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Post-wise Eligibility Criteria
After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates must apply online through the official website. Applications submitted by other means/mode will be summarily rejected.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/network congestion or failure to login to the website on account of heavy rush/load on the website during the closing days.
DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Application Dates
|DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Official Notification
||To be notified
|Starting of DRDO CEPTAM 2021 Application
||To be notified
|Last Date to apply for DRDO CEPTAM 2021
||To be notified
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees
||To be notified
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM 2021?
Candidates are advised to keep scanned a copy of their documents ready before filling the DRDO CEPTAM application form. To apply, follow the instructions:
- Visit the official website of DRDO at drdo.gov.in
- On the home page, select ‘Careers’ and then click on ‘Other Recruitments’
- You will be redirected to DRDO CEPTAM homepage.
- Select the post, and click on ‘Online Application Form’
Step 1: Registration
- To register for the DRDO CEPTAM exam, fill details such as candidate’s official name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- After successful registration, user ID and password are sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- All fields of online registration are compulsory.
- Candidates must note that details provided during registration are non-editable
Step 2: Application Form
- Click on ‘Login’ available on the home page of online application
- Enter your user ID and password to log in
- Click on ‘New Application’ link
- Fill every section of the application form such as personal details, postcode/EER details, upload documents, review/finalize, payment of application fees of DRDO CEPTAM 2021 application form.
Note - All fields which have already been filled at the time of DRDO CEPTAM registration are displayed and are non-editable.
Step 3: Personal Details
- Candidates must fill their details like father’s name, mother’s name, etc. as per matriculation/secondary or equivalent certificate.
- Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, correspondence address must be correct and active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them
- Candidates must provide details of valid identity proof (e.g. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Government Issued ID etc.)
Step 4: Post Code
- Candidates must select postcodes and provide the details of educational qualification accordingly.
- Select any three different cities from the drop-down menu in the order of preference.
- The preference once entered by candidates cannot be edited further.
Step 5: Document Guidelines
- Candidate must upload all documents or images in JPG/JPEG format
- The dimension of the photo should be of - Height 4.5cm & Width 3.5cm. The size should be between 20KB to 35KB
- The size of the signature should be between 20kb to 35 kb
- The size of Class 10 or equivalent certificate should be between 50 kb to 100 kb
- The size of the EER certificate should be between 50kb to 100 kb
Step 6: Final Submission
- It is advisable to check the details filled in the application form carefully
- They should edit the details before final submission
- After final submission, DRDO CEPTAM application form, no request for a change in the details are entertained.
Step 7: Application Fees
- Candidates need to pay the application fees
- If candidates are exempted from fee payment, candidates can submit their DRDO application form by clicking on the ‘Final Submission’ button
- The application number is sent to the candidate’s registered email ID
- The application fees can be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking
- Fee once paid is not refunded
- After successful payment of fee, the application is finally submitted and ‘Application Number’ is sent to candidate’s registered email ID
Step 8: Final Step
- Candidates should take a printout of the DRDO application form and bring the same at the time of document verification
- The application form is sent to the candidate’s registered email ID
- The same can be downloaded or printed from ‘The Saved Application’ menu after login
- The printed copy of the application form is not required to be sent to CEPTAM
DRDO CEPTAM 2021 - List of Required Documents
- Class 10 or equivalent certificate for age proof
- EQR certificates e.g. Graduation, Diploma etc. (as applicable)
- Scanned Photograph
- Left thumb impression
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Valid email ID
- Identity proof (e.g. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Official ID, etc)
Candidates need to apply separately for each post. The application fees are not refundable and cannot be adjusted with other applications for other posts. The candidates shall be able to download admit cards against their application form. To download the application fees, check How to Download the Admit Card of DRDO CEPTAM 2021.
Ques. Can I edit the application form after submission?
Ans. No, no changes shall be entertained by the conducting body.
Ques. Should I fulfil a separate application form for each post?
Ans. Yes, candidates need to submit a separate application form for each code.
Ques. Can I change the postcode?
Ans. No change in the postcode is not allowed after the final submission of the application form. Candidates can change it after the final submission of the application.
Ques. Will I be able to edit my Phone number and Email id?
Ans. No, you will not be able to edit your phone number and email Id once you have submitted your application form.
Ques. I have applied multiple times. What will happen?
Ans. Candidates can apply multiple times for the same post. In such cases, the highest number of registration will be accepted.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.